RSS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Are u Afraid of Graves???

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

this is the second post for today...

what can i tell u for this time....

AHA!!!

do u know what type of places i luv most?..the answer...the historic places...

including the graveyards...

haha...

yes i luv to visit the grave of historic people (n even my auntie called me as "gadis kuburan")....n thanks to my dad...he knows about it n tries very hard to make sure i can visit those places...

yup...i have been to Pasir Salak Museum in 2007...n as usual it tells u the history of Perak...the killing of JWW Birch n others...n there is the grave of Si Puntum, the one who killed JWW Birch....

n the grave was not properly managed by the authorities...i really hate this....they do nothing although they are been paid to do their job..im really sick of this....


next...i went to the grave of two sultans of Perak..the 11th n 12th sultans...n as usual..their graves were in bad condition...




n finally i went to the grave of Megat Terawis...do u know him?...he was one of the pembesar in Perak long time ago.... i was really eager to visit this grave n my father granted it...of course i really wanted to as he was one of my ancestors...the same blood line flowing in my body...








n...it really made me sad to see his grave full with wild bushes...after my father did some tahlil n prayers we returned home...in the journey returning home my father asked me whether i was satisfied or not...of course i was as finally i can see him..haha...


we went to visit it again in 2008(after we went to the workshop, remember?) n thanked to Allah...the grave was in better condition...really happy to see this...

just want to tell u do not afraid to visit these kind of places...this is really interesting n adventurous...why dun u try it?....
hope to see u again in my next post...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you would like to visit salam penjuritan.blogspot .com the Ajar-ajar Tua aka Guru Utama is from the bloodline of Megat Terawis, you may check with persatuan Megat Terawis about it.

Post a Comment