RSS

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Why I love cats???

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...
Today is a very boring day n i dun no what to do...mov...i m full with it (really???)..haha..so i come out with this idea..how about telling u all why i love cats?(my classmates know about it)..interesting right...
since i was a kid i love cats very much..but not too loving just im now...this was happened few years ago when i was in secondary...n i really regretted about it until now...
there were newborn kittens in my house, all 5, 3 were siamese, 1 black n 1 what we call "kcing hutan"...there was 1 siamese kitten that always followed me, wherever I go he will follow...n i was fed-up with him...until one night..i wanted to close the kitchen's door..n he still followed me..
i tried every method to make him away from me...n until i was sure he was not following then i closed the door..but the door was getting stuck suddenly..n i thought...it must be that KITTEN!!!...quickly i opened the door... n it was the KITTEN!!! I broke his neck...!I can still remember watching the dying moment of that KITTEN until now...on that night i dug a hole for him to r.i.p with heavy tears (dun laugh at me!)...n my sister was very angry with me..i remained silent as i knew it was my fault...so the reason why i love cats very much is ONCE BEFORE I ACCIDENTALLY KILLED A KITTEN!...
on that night too i promised to myself that i will love every cats in the world very much...n try very hard to take care of them...my sister keeps calling me "murderer" until now...funny...im a cat murderer....
hey...i want to tell u more about cats...check out my next post...^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment