RSS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Touring!!!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..

Long time no see...yeah this is all because of the poor wifi here...

i dun have any idea what should i write this time...

hey...have u ever been to workshop?....i mean "bengkel besi"...place where people make pedang, parang, keris n others...

i have been there before...last year before i got my spm results n went to ipip...

this workshop is located at Kuala Kangsar, Perak...


why i went there?... because my father n his friends wanted to make some weapons;pedang n keris...

we went there as our family vacation as it was chinese new year holidays...together with my pak long family n also with my mak su...
my bro....in front of the workshop...

the owner of the workshop "Bengkel Pandai Besi" is Abd Mazin b. Abd Jamil or called "Pak cik Mat Zin".....(mmg berbakat besar btul pak cik ni)...he makes all things by himself eventhough he is old...very tough old man...

the tough Pak Cik Mat Zin

i was impressed with his talent n creativity...especially when he made the sarong n ulu of keris.. the carvings of those parts were perfect n beautiful...
my bro again..holding keris in his hand...

some of the keris

i wish to have a keris too.. i hope my father will make a keris for me ...as one of my precious collections..haha...

SUPERB!!!

Look at the date of these photos...can my friends realise it???....
that was why i was very happy during this trip...it just like my birthday present for me...
THANKS DAD!!!
LUV U ALWAYS!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment